Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Old 02-03-2019, 09:19 AM   #176
AKBLUE
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 5035

The M76 is no longer in production. The M77 was imported about 3 years ago but was not popular. The M90 was imported with the AR magazine adaptor and was not initially popular but did gain some fans. Not enough to maintain imports.

The O-PAP with 1.5mm receiver and bulged trunnion has not been imported for several years.

The finish on the newer imports is not as nice as the pre ban Mitchells. Those were always pricey however.

Last edited by AKBLUE; 02-05-2019 at 08:32 AM.
AKBLUE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:29 PM   #177
CTPAXA_HET

AKaholic #: 194277

I agree with the camp that says Zastava’s gone off the deep end with these prices. These AK’s aren’t getting more expensive to make - the Bulgarians and Romanians and Serbs all have cheap labor and their material costs certainly haven’t doubled in the past 4-5 years. The problem is that Century and Arsenal have slowly been giving themselves larger and larger margins, cause they can.

Now Zastava sees this and decides they can carve themselves out an even bigger margin without Century, so they set up their own company and jack up the prices 200 bucks a rifle cause they think they can.

Well, newsflash, Zastava: I like your products, but PSA is gonna clean your clock if they offer a 500 dollar AK with forged parts that takes standard furniture and is not reliant on imports and is covered by a lifetime warranty. Also, I want an M-91, but a VEPR for half the price is a damn sight better of a deal. Reconsider your pricing structure.
CTPAXA_HET is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:57 PM   #178
hansellhd
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 163202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragynn View Post
Better to bitch about prices, than to go around like some guys do on this site, fanboi'ng and gleefully screaming they'd pay more. Fucking Zastava saw that shit like a lot of others have, and promptly jacked up their prices when they heard at least some of us are dumb enough that we'd pay it. Y'all can thank those idiots for these high prices.

And after they get done selling to those dimwits here in a couple years and sales go flat, they'll lower the prices back, and i'll buy one for about 50% cheaper or less than the fanboys paid.

That's the way to do it. (if and when prices ever come down)

News flash you and I can't control what other people do. Bitching about it may do wonders as a tension release but in the overall scheme of things won't change anything. We will just have to watch and see what happens. Like I said before if Zastava products don't sell they will have to adjust their pricing or get out of town.

There are collector/shooters on this forum (myself included) who don't want an "All American" AK no matter how good it is. They are willing to pay extra for somthing that's made overseas. (old Combloc countries) Another reason Co's like Arsenal can do what they do.

I don't see Arsenal lowering their prices anytime soon, no matter how well PSA's AK's sell. They sell to a different audience.

Last edited by hansellhd; 02-04-2019 at 02:59 PM.
hansellhd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:08 PM   #179
dangerdawg
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 173810

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTPAXA_HET View Post
I agree with the camp that says Zastava’s gone off the deep end with these prices. These AK’s aren’t getting more expensive to make - the Bulgarians and Romanians and Serbs all have cheap labor and their material costs certainly haven’t doubled in the past 4-5 years.
While some of these things may not have risen that much, I think many people too easily discount some of the costs and red tape it takes to import these into the U.S. these days. That's not getting any cheaper or easier.
dangerdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:55 PM   #180
jekbrown

AKaholic #: 175516

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansellhd View Post
[/B]
I don't see Arsenal lowering their prices anytime soon, no matter how well PSA's AK's sell. They sell to a different audience.
The % of AK buyers that are hardcore combloc-only is likely relatively small...and a big chunk of that small slice of pie is only in that camp because they've read on the internet that the only good AKs are commie AKs. If 5 years from now a good chunk of youtube reviews say that 2-3 types of American made AKs are surviving torture tests just fine, the "read it on the internet" faction will abandon ship faster than a transferable can dump a 5 round mag, especially if those American AKs cost half as much as Arsenal.

At some point Arsenal will be impacted, presuming they want to sell guns to Americans looking to buy AKs.
jekbrown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:25 AM   #181
dangerdawg
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 173810

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekbrown View Post
The % of AK buyers that are hardcore combloc-only is likely relatively small...and a big chunk of that small slice of pie is only in that camp because they've read on the internet that the only good AKs are commie AKs.
That percentage is probably a lot higher than you think and it has little to do with reading some guys comments on the internet.
dangerdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 04:17 AM   #182
catmando

AKaholic #: 194694

Quote:
The % of AK buyers that are hardcore combloc-only is likely relatively small...and a big chunk of that small slice of pie is only in that camp because they've read on the internet that the only good AKs are commie AKs. If 5 years from now a good chunk of youtube reviews say that 2-3 types of American made AKs are surviving torture tests just fine, the "read it on the internet" faction will abandon ship faster than a transferable can dump a 5 round mag, especially if those American AKs cost half as much as Arsenal.

At some point Arsenal will be impacted, presuming they want to sell guns to Americans looking to buy AKs.
Arsenal couldn't give a Tinkers damn if they ever sold another gun in the U S. They cater to many armys around the world good and bad. At some point in the near future they will realize it's not worth the cost to send there guns over here. I'll stick with my com bloc rifles.
catmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 05:24 AM   #183
reddot

AKaholic #: 165054

Zastava should build better products instead of renaming and jacking up the price.
reddot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 08:03 AM   #184
Disburse-Now
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 79142

There is video, at least a couple and perhaps more, on the WBP factory and production processes making their AK's. I have viewed one of them and it was impressive.
Who ever imports AK's in what ever form, that is fine with me. As long as the average American can afford them. PSA is certainly looking up in that regard also.

As long as we can keep our Masters and Over Lords and Control Freaks (Anti-Gun Politicians) out of the mix, then all will be wonderful...................
Disburse-Now is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 04:16 PM   #185
Dragynn
ornery ol' bastard
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 170546

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmando View Post
Arsenal couldn't give a Tinkers damn if they ever sold another gun in the U S. They cater to many armys around the world good and bad.
So does Zastava and Cugir. This is one of the reasons we don't get as much imports and they cost more when we do lately, too much conflict in the world, and the AK manufacturers are selling into all of them.
#47 - Draggin' Balls
Fraternitas Ante Omnia
Dragynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 04:59 PM   #186
hansellhd
Curio & Relic

Quote:
So does Zastava and Cugir. This is one of the reasons we don't get as much imports and they cost more when we do lately, too much conflict in the world, and the AK manufacturers are selling into all of them.
+1

Some say it's all just greed, I don't buy that. There will always be collectors who want something original. If they suddenly made All American Mausers
would collectors dump all of their original european Mausers? Nope...lol

Old 02-05-2019, 05:04 PM   #187
hansellhd
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdawg View Post
That percentage is probably a lot higher than you think and it has little to do with reading some guys comments on the internet.
+1

I actually hope PSA does make a good functional AK for the shooters only crowd. However that will not affect people like myself that want to collect/shoot
Comblock originals. Even the WASR will be worth more over the long hall than anything PSA pumps out.

Old 02-05-2019, 05:41 PM   #188
Dragynn
ornery ol' bastard
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
+1

Some say it's all just greed, I don't buy that. There will always be collectors who want something original. If they suddenly made All American Mausers
Very very true, one of my biggest regrets was that I didn't have time and money to collect a lot more AK's back in the 80's and even 90's...sigh....had kids to get through college...little ingrates ought to be buying me vintage AK's now, they got good jobs now, thanks to me.
#47 - Draggin' Balls
Fraternitas Ante Omnia
Old 02-05-2019, 07:18 PM   #189
Il Cattivo
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 180088

^^^ So start hinting over Thanksgiving dinner. They oughtta be glad to not have to figure out what to get you, right? :P
Il Cattivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:36 PM   #190
hansellhd
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Very very true, one of my biggest regrets was that I didn't have time and money to collect a lot more AK's back in the 80's and even 90's...sigh....had kids to get through college...little ingrates ought to be buying me vintage AK's now, they got good jobs now, thanks to me.
Truth is back in the 80/90's I had no interest in AK's at all...LOL... I thought they were crap! I know different now, started collecting them in 2005 and never looked back.

Old 02-05-2019, 08:57 PM   #191
jekbrown

AKaholic #: 175516

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmando View Post
Arsenal couldn't give a Tinkers damn if they ever sold another gun in the U S. They cater to many armys around the world good and bad. At some point in the near future they will realize it's not worth the cost to send there guns over here. I'll stick with my com bloc rifles.

You guys are ridiculous sometimes. If they cared that little, they wouldn't do it at all. Importing guns into the US is a total PITA and not cheap. No one that "doesn't care" is doing it. It's not like you're walking through your factory in Bulgaria one day and you trip and accidentally ship 1000 guns to America. So yeah, I'm sure YOU will stick with commie guns, but as much as we'd all like to imagine that we're the center of the gun buying universe, we're not. A TON of cheapo not so great US AKs have been sold the last few years. The people paying more are the more discerning customers. There's 2 camps in that group, "give me commie or give me death!" and the "I just want a reliable/accurate AK". Obviously the former will never change their mind, but the latter represents a lot of potential customers for a high quality US AK.

Maybe I'm wrong, but my guess is IF PSA starts mass producing a varied selection of AKs that are durable, reliable, straight, and look good, they'll find a LOT of customers. The remaining buyers, that demand imports, will find itself shopping for small numbers of guns that have PSL prices. Don't get me wrong, I don't want this outcome, I just think it's highly likely. In spite of what you read here and what might be smart, crappy cheap US AKs seem to sell pretty well. GOOD ones definitely will.
jekbrown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:39 PM   #192
burninglegs
Where We Go One We Go All

AKaholic #: 183372

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishaco View Post
I am very aware of the SCAR program, and how it ended up basically being a failure too.
See you make comments like you understand the SCAR program and then think it is a failure which tells me you really aren't up to speed on the SCAR program.

Quote:
As to the Galil Ace, like I said, i don't understand why it wasn't more successful than it was.
Because it is 8.7 pounds. If a military or law enforcement unit is looking for a .30 cal semi auto rifle to use as a combat rifle, the SCAR-H is the clear choice being that it weights 7.9 pounds and is more accurate than the Galil ACE .308 and more battle proven.

You can say the SCAR is a failure all you like, but you are still wrong with your opinion. But you are correct you have the right to your opinion, even if it is incorrect.

Quote:
And i can mention the Bren 2 in 7.62 NATO, why not? It is brought up in here all the time.
CZ does have a track record of delivering what they promise...maybe its late sometimes but so far, we've received some nice rifles and pistols from them.
You can mention it all you want. But CZ has said there is no plans to bring it to the civilian market at this point. So we have no idea when it will be released and if we will even get a chance to purchase it. No new news revealed about it at Shot Show 2019. So to bring it up and act as if it is right around the corner is a bit of putting the cart before the horse.

Quote:
Lately, FN just seems to want to push its FN-15 series.
That is incorrect. If you paid attention to FN, you would realize that FN has a new set of UPC codes for all made in the USA FN SCAR 16s and 17s. So FN is still pushing the SCAR platform. Whether we will see Belgium produced and imported SCARs still is a question we don't have the answer to yet. But FN is definitely still pushing their SCAR series platform and getting the USA production online is proof of that.

Since you do appreciate military small arms history, there is no way that you can't understand the 2004 SOCOM SCAR trial and not appreciate what FN produced, and the impact of FN's design has had on modern small arms today in 2019 with the likes of the CZ 805 Bren, the CZ Bren 2, the Beretta ARX-100, the HK 433, the Bushmaster/Remington ACR and others. The FN SCAR is the one that has lead to these other copiers that have come after it. The SCAR has set the standard in many ways for 21st century combat rifles. Whether or not you like FN as a company, whether or not you like the SCAR rifle and whether or not you think it is worth the money. None of that matters in light of its place in firearm history.
Agree to disagree if you will, but I think you perspective on the SOCOM SCAR trial and program and its impact on 21st century small arms development is a bit off.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:02 PM   #193
Il Cattivo
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 180088

This wait for late June is driving me up a tree. Apparently I'm not the only one.
Il Cattivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 11:13 PM   #194
Aceshigh
Lord Dingus

AKaholic #: 5008

Quote:

Quote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but my guess is IF PSA starts mass producing a varied selection of AKs that are durable, reliable, straight, and look good, they'll find a LOT of customers. The remaining buyers, that demand imports, will find itself shopping for small numbers of guns that have PSL prices. Don't get me wrong, I don't want this outcome, I just think it's highly likely. In spite of what you read here and what might be smart, crappy cheap US AKs seem to sell pretty well. GOOD ones definitely will.
You're not wrong.

I completely agree with everything posted above. We all got into this game when Ak's were cheap, those of us that are predominately combloc rifle owners for the past many years, or decades in some cases. Personally I don't give a rats ass whom makes the rifle anymore, because to me it is ultimately a tool.

If a tool can do what I need it to do for $559 like PSA's new GF3, then I will sure as sh** stand behind it and recommend it to newbies looking to jump in like we did when they were good and inexpensive tools. I have a healthy collection of mostly Russian rifles, but they are metal tools to me, and if I can trust my life to an American rifle that's CHF, I'd probably sell the Russians to guys who like to fondle them in wrapping paper and boxes and buy better guns for getting used.

I gave up on Arsenal's gimmicks over 10 years ago. Admittedly I see people get pissed all the time for paying so much (stamped rifles) and then coming to complain about XYZ. Seems WBP has learned Arsenals marketing gimmick and they too will have issues selling once PSA GF3's take a foothold for 50% less.....

Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961

Last edited by Aceshigh; 02-10-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 11:18 PM   #195
MPi-69=KinderKaschi

AKaholic #: 177807

Maybe with some luck Zastava will import their M84 Skorpion as a pistol. It was imported and available in Canada, not certain if they are still brought in.
MPi-69=KinderKaschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:31 PM   #196
Dragynn
ornery ol' bastard
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
The % of AK buyers that are hardcore combloc-only is likely relatively small..
Wow, you have no idea how wrong you are about that.

Quote:
.and a big chunk of that small slice of pie is only in that camp because they've read on the internet that the only good AKs are commie AKs.
And this is even more bullshit. The guys who prefer combloc are guys like me, with decades of experience with these firearms, and the people who DO only buy combloc because of what they read on the internet, are reading what WE have told them, and again that's based on experience, not couch-commando arfcom groupthink bullshit.
#47 - Draggin' Balls
Fraternitas Ante Omnia
Old 02-11-2019, 03:13 PM   #197
Danielsand

AKaholic #: 198057

Well,.....since a subject is "Zastava" let me tell you a "little" that I know about it.

I visited "Crvena Zastava" in Kragujevac first time in 1968. It was a normal school field trip, that I remember well. We traveled by train all night (the train originated in Slovenia, and was picking up students at every stop, that were on the same, government organized field trip). It was a blast. All night on the train partying, drinking, smoking, makin out with girls from other republics,....a BLAST (I had my first Muslim pussy that night). But I digress,....ahhh good memories for a change!

The trip was organized by the government to commemorate the massacre of the school students (and other civilians), Nazis perpetrated in October of 1941 (some 2700+ were executed, and buried in the mass grave). Part of the trip was a visit to Crvena Zastava, that was reserved for the military schools cadets (there were other "civilian" schools on the train). Since I was an officer in training (LOL), I had the privilege.

Some person said in one of the previous posts, "I don't believe your story, because you are not Serbian".....well, I am not. Not fully. My dad was Serbian, my mom Slovenian, but since in the Balkans we follow the "paternal line of ancestry",....I am Serbian (or maybe just "the important half of one" LOL).

The government wanted to show us the awesome weapons we will be issued with shortly, and show us "how it's made".

At that time, Crvena Zastava was under military command, and ALL factory leadership/engineers were military. The QC, and the attention to detail was through the roof. Profits were NOT important (loses were compensated by the government), and the quality was AWESOME. So much so, that when Mikhail K. came to visit Belgrade, he said that Yugo AK is the best he's ever seen (it was reported by all media outlets at the time).

We (the young cadets) even had a chance to fire few shots out of M64 on that trip. I visited the factory twice after that, and the last time in 1975, as a First Lieutenant.

Fast forward "few" years, and the factory is not "Crvena" any more, now called simply "Zastava". It's not managed by the military any more, and it can't operate without profit. The "new kids on the block" (millennial engineers) are imagining themselves as "western style entrepreneurs", and the inevitable happens,...lesser quality materials are ordered (cheaper), manufacturing fazes are cut down to bare bones, and the rifles are produced
"for export" ("fuck the foreigners, our boys will not be taking this to war"!).

This was a long story (one which I discussed with another well known Serbian forum member through email just last night!). I would (and I do!) take well preserved ORIGINAL M70 series kit, built by a reputable builder, on the reputable receiver (BTW, I met with Harlan of NoDak in person, and I saw QUALITY), than ANY "factory original" even Saiga from the famed Izmash.

Mine (all of them) were built from matching kits in "unissued" condition, on NoDak, by the sex offender that used to be known as "Red Jacket". They are as good as what I was issued with in YU, except neutered.

However, I recently "adopted" SLR from Arsenal, and it's my favorite beater. If I can buy a brand spanking new, American made (no imported parts!) AK, and it passes my "sniff test",.....I'd be all over it.

Long post, I know,...if it bothers ANY of you, just fuck off, and don't read it.
Danielsand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:21 PM   #198
rstrobel
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 167348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielsand View Post
Mine (all of them) were built from matching kits in "unissued" condition, on NoDak, by the sex offender that used to be known as "Red Jacket".
great post, this was good for a laugh
rstrobel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #199
turboPSA

AKaholic #: 195831

Quote:
Well,.....since a subject is "Zastava" let me tell you a "little" that I know about it.

I visited "Crvena Zastava" in Kragujevac first time in 1968. It was a normal school field trip, that I remember well. We traveled by train all night (the train originated in Slovenia, and was picking up students at every stop, that were on the same, government organized field trip). It was a blast. All night on the train partying, drinking, smoking, makin out with girls from other republics,....a BLAST (I had my first Muslim pussy that night). But I digress,....ahhh good memories for a change!

The trip was organized by the government to commemorate the massacre of the school students (and other civilians), Nazis perpetrated in October of 1941 (some 2700+ were executed, and buried in the mass grave). Part of the trip was a visit to Crvena Zastava, that was reserved for the military schools cadets (there were other "civilian" schools on the train). Since I was an officer in training (LOL), I had the privilege.

Some person said in one of the previous posts, "I don't believe your story, because you are not Serbian".....well, I am not. Not fully. My dad was Serbian, my mom Slovenian, but since in the Balkans we follow the "paternal line of ancestry",....I am Serbian (or maybe just "the important half of one" LOL).

The government wanted to show us the awesome weapons we will be issued with shortly, and show us "how it's made".

At that time, Crvena Zastava was under military command, and ALL factory leadership/engineers were military. The QC, and the attention to detail was through the roof. Profits were NOT important (loses were compensated by the government), and the quality was AWESOME. So much so, that when Mikhail K. came to visit Belgrade, he said that Yugo AK is the best he's ever seen (it was reported by all media outlets at the time).

We (the young cadets) even had a chance to fire few shots out of M64 on that trip. I visited the factory twice after that, and the last time in 1975, as a First Lieutenant.

Fast forward "few" years, and the factory is not "Crvena" any more, now called simply "Zastava". It's not managed by the military any more, and it can't operate without profit. The "new kids on the block" (millennial engineers) are imagining themselves as "western style entrepreneurs", and the inevitable happens,...lesser quality materials are ordered (cheaper), manufacturing fazes are cut down to bare bones, and the rifles are produced

This was a long story (one which I discussed with another well known Serbian forum member through email just last night!). I would (and I do!) take well preserved ORIGINAL M70 series kit, built by a reputable builder, on the reputable receiver (BTW, I met with Harlan of NoDak in person, and I saw QUALITY), than ANY "factory original" even Saiga from the famed Izmash.

Mine (all of them) were built from matching kits in "unissued" condition, on NoDak, by the sex offender that used to be known as "Red Jacket". They are as good as what I was issued with in YU, except neutered.

However, I recently "adopted" SLR from Arsenal, and it's my favorite beater. If I can buy a brand spanking new, American made (no imported parts!) AK, and it passes my "sniff test",.....I'd be all over it.

Long post, I know,...if it bothers ANY of you, just fuck off, and don't read it.
Bravo! Should be 'stickied' somewhere on here!
turboPSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:50 PM   #200
Dragynn
ornery ol' bastard
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

That's extremely depressing, but to be expected I guess.
#47 - Draggin' Balls
Fraternitas Ante Omnia
Old 02-11-2019, 09:33 PM   #201
jhota

AKaholic #: 195594

Quote:
+1

They already made an all-American Mauser. It's called a 1903 Springfield.

But you aren't wrong about collector preference for "real" AKs.
jhota is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:18 PM   #202
hakentt

AKaholic #: 13228

Quote:

I visited "Crvena Zastava" in Kragujevac first time in 1968. It was a normal school field trip, that I remember well. We traveled by train all night (the train originated in Slovenia, and was picking up students at every stop, that were on the same, government organized field trip). It was a blast.
Part of the trip was a visit to Crvena Zastava, that was reserved for the military schools cadets (there were other "civilian" schools on the train). Since I was an officer in training (LOL), I had the privilege.

At that time, Crvena Zastava was under military command,

Total BS. I called you out on your last post so you had to modify your timing, and failed again. Actual name is "zavodi crvena zastava" you would know that if you were there instead of just reading wikipedia, but your weren't. There is no such thing as M64, there is no such designation issued by Zastava ever. What is referred here on the forums as M64 is in fact AP-M70. So I know you didn't shoot one. There are some newspaper articles that M64 was a prototype but no other evidence exists, no one ever photographed one. If you were "oficir" in JNA, I would like to see some proof.
hakentt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:13 PM   #203
Bakwa
Prophetic Marksman
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 190595

Big accusation Hakentt.
But you normally don't just throw stuff around like that.
I'm curious how this one is going to pan out.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:36 PM   #204
Danielsand

AKaholic #: 198057

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakentt View Post
Total BS. I called you out on your last post so you had to modify your timing, and failed again. Actual name is "zavodi crvena zastava" you would know that if you were there instead of just reading wikipedia, but your weren't. There is no such thing as M64, there is no such designation issued by Zastava ever. What is referred here on the forums as M64 is in fact AP-M70. So I know you didn't shoot one. There are some newspaper articles that M64 was a prototype but no other evidence exists, no one ever photographed one. If you were "oficir" in JNA, I would like to see some proof.

Stari moj (iako te neznam!). U pravu si sto se tice imena tvornice, ali...originalno ime tvornice je "Preduzece 44" kako su je Partizani nazvali (naravno pre "revolucije" se drugacije zvala,...znas li kako?). "Zavodi" deo imena je ukljucivao proizvodnju automobila, ali ne i oruzija. Vojni deo (sa proizvodnjom oruzija) je od 53-ce nazvan samo "Crvena Zastava". Sto pise na 'wiki' i ostala sranja me ne zanima.

Sto se tice mojih "kvalifikacija", na ovom forumu sam se upoznao sa drugom Srbinom, i njemu sam (elektronskom postom) poslao svoje slike (sa uniformom. puskom, i ostalom opremom). Ja sam Vojnu Akademiju u Beogradu diplomirao rane 75-te u cinu Potporucnika. Da li mi ti (nepoznati druze) verujes, ili ne, boli me kurac. Sada lepo odjebi, i ubuduce nastoj da ne komentiras na ovo sto ovde pisem.

Sto se tice "automatske puske M70" nisi u pravu. Puska "kovanica" kako smo je zvali, je ustvari izradjena 64-te, a puske koje su ovde uvezene NISU M70! Znas li koja je razlika izmedju M70 i M70A? A znas li razliku izmedju M70A, i M70B1, i AB2? Verovatno neznas. Ajde kad smo se tako lepo napricali, pa ti meni napisi tko si ti, i kakve su ti "kvalifikacije". Ako hoces, mogu ti dati broj mog telefona, pa da popricamo ko ljudi.

Izvini druze ako sam ti povredio "osecajcice" LOL. Mora da si neki Mujo iz Bosne?
Danielsand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:35 AM   #205
MPi-69=KinderKaschi

AKaholic #: 177807

^^^ Is that Slovenian or Croatian? ^^^
MPi-69=KinderKaschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:28 AM   #206
turboPSA

AKaholic #: 195831

Quote:
Stari moj (iako te neznam!). U pravu si sto se tice imena tvornice, ali...originalno ime tvornice je "Preduzece 44" kako su je Partizani nazvali (naravno pre "revolucije" se drugacije zvala,...znas li kako?). "Zavodi" deo imena je ukljucivao proizvodnju automobila, ali ne i oruzija. Vojni deo (sa proizvodnjom oruzija) je od 53-ce nazvan samo "Crvena Zastava". Sto pise na 'wiki' i ostala sranja me ne zanima.

Sto se tice mojih "kvalifikacija", na ovom forumu sam se upoznao sa drugom Srbinom, i njemu sam (elektronskom postom) poslao svoje slike (sa uniformom. puskom, i ostalom opremom). Ja sam Vojnu Akademiju u Beogradu diplomirao rane 75-te u cinu Potporucnika. Da li mi ti (nepoznati druze) verujes, ili ne, boli me kurac. Sada lepo odjebi, i ubuduce nastoj da ne komentiras na ovo sto ovde pisem.

Sto se tice "automatske puske M70" nisi u pravu. Puska "kovanica" kako smo je zvali, je ustvari izradjena 64-te, a puske koje su ovde uvezene NISU M70! Znas li koja je razlika izmedju M70 i M70A? A znas li razliku izmedju M70A, i M70B1, i AB2? Verovatno neznas. Ajde kad smo se tako lepo napricali, pa ti meni napisi tko si ti, i kakve su ti "kvalifikacije". Ako hoces, mogu ti dati broj mog telefona, pa da popricamo ko ljudi.

Izvini druze ako sam ti povredio "osecajcice" LOL. Mora da si neki Mujo iz Bosne?
Dobro rečeno! Znam da govoriš istinu!
turboPSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:50 AM   #207
simpletrader

AKaholic #: 186129

ironic that a thread about overpriced Balkan ak's with very dubious QC(over gassing,weak springs,possibly weak receivers) has now turned into a Balkan war style battle thread

Last edited by simpletrader; 02-12-2019 at 04:19 AM.
simpletrader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:26 AM   #208
shellsling

AKaholic #: 196188

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletrader View Post
ironic that a thread about overpriced Balkan ak's with very dubious QC(over gassing,weak springs,possibly weak receivers) has now turned into a Balkan war style battle thread

Last edited by shellsling; 02-13-2019 at 05:58 AM.
shellsling is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:48 AM   #209
es
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 185924

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakwa View Post
Big accusation Hakentt.
But you normally don't just throw stuff around like that.
I'm curious how this one is going to pan out.
Pretty sure he’s gonna put his foot in his mouth like he usually does when he starts acting like this
es is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 08:46 AM   #210
AKBLUE
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 5035

The files being the files in different languages.
AKBLUE is online now   Reply With Quote