Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > Marketplace

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 10:54 PM   #1
rawles
Silver Contributor

AKaholic #: 1116
Default WTS: Valmet Mags, Slings & Parts

I import directly from Finland. I have the following available for sale or trade:

Valmet M82 Bullpup .223 Cardboard box with foam and cardboard inserts.
(One original box, only. Good condition.) VERY scarce, since only 500 M82s were imported. $100

Valmet "Guards Regiment" Slings. Fits: M62 /M71S / M76 / M78 / M82. Original
Finnish white-painted leather parade dress slings. Very rarely seen in the U.S. Only
four left. Reduced to just $8 each!

Valmet green leather slings. Fits: M62 /M71S / M76 / M78 / M82. Original Finnish
FDF-issue slings in excellent to new condition. Only two left. REDUCED to $25 each.

Scarce Valmet Hunter / M76 .243 5 round magazines. ALL ARE PENDING SALE!

Scarce Valmet Hunter / M76 .223 5 round magazine. Near excellent (with some minor
bluing wear on bottom corners), original Valmet. Blued steel with nickel follower. This
is the most scarce variety of the Valmet .223 magazines! Reduced to $60.

Valmet M78 .308 20 round brightly blued steel original Valmet-made magazines with
nickel plated followers. Note: This type of magazine fits BOTH Valmet M78 .308s with
stamped AND milled receivers. (They can also be converted to use in M76 Valmet
.308s and Valmet Hunters if you mill off the side plates.) Just seven left from a
recent batch. Three of them are in like new condition: (No signs of use, and just a
hint of shipment wear.) $225 each postage paid. The other four are in excellent
condition (These show very minor bullet tip marks and evidence that they've been in
a rifle, but otherwise nearly new!) $220 each postage paid or $190 each if you buy all
four.

Valmet M62 hooded front sight base with "Z" spring. New. Just one available. Reduced
to $25

Valmet Hunter .30-06 front sight base. New (in the white). VERY rare! Just one
available. Reduced to $45.

HEAVY DUTY blank firing device for a Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant rifle. Heavy duty
steel, painted green with a yellow tip. It has a "Vammas" maker's name and logo
stamped on the side. Has two large pan head set screws for attachment. Used, very
good+ condition. These are very rarely seen in the U.S. I have just one available.
REDUCED to $25, postage paid.

All prices quoted INCLUDE postage and Delivery Confirmation tracking to the lower 48 States, assuming that each order is $50 or more. I take payment via USPS money orders (payable to Jim Rawles), or even greenback cash on small orders. (No checks!) If sending cash, be sure to wrap it in paper so that it cannot be seen through the envelope. Send cash at your own risk. If paying via USPS money order or cash, use this address:

James Wesley, Rawles
c/o 3983 So. McCarran Blvd. #200
Reno, Nevada 89502 USA

PLEASE e-mail me to confirm and hold stock before sending funds!

Sorry, NO PayPal payments. I don't like using this service because they adopted anti-firearms policies after they were acquired by the ultra-liberal EBay company.

All items are first come, first served.

Best Regards,

James Wesley, Rawles <><

P.S.: In addition to cash deals, I will pay cash for or I'm willing to trade any of my listed items for:
Trijicon TA-11 ACOG (.308 cam only) scopes
Trijicon 4x40 or 3-9x40 pre-1997 production "three color" tritium scopes with daylight gathering amber dome
AN/PVS-4 Starlight scope with AA battery box conversion and a low-hours Gen III tube.
Original British L1A1 barrel assemblies--must have minty bores and be complete with gas blocks and muzzle threads
Pre-ban FALs, L1A1s, or Colt-made M1911s from a fellow Nevada citizen (private party sales only)
Pre-1899 production Mauser rifles
20 round Beretta M92/93 magazines
20 round SIG P226 magazines
33 round Glock G18 magazines
HK P7-M13 magazines (Sorry, I'm not currenly buying any other HK magazines.)
SIG AMT and PE-57 (STGw 57) rifle magazines, all capacities
FN-49 .308 (Argentine) 10 and 20 round magazines
Valmet magazines (ALL types)
M14 magazines. Must be original U.S.G.I. (with maker's code on the back) and new or minty!
L1A1 20 and 30 round magazines in minty condition
Taylor M1911 .45 ACP drum magazines
Beta C-MAGs (AR-15/M16 type only, in green pouches only.)

Author of the FN/FAL FAQ and the pro-gun novel "Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse"

Closed Thread